Friday, December 3, 2010

The Day After Christmas-2010

This year we decided to do something keeping more with the season, that is whimsical and eye catching, thus, the "Day After Christmas."


Putting stuff in it's place! Dancing Elves and Rudolf...DJ still nowhere in sight...


Almost done with the hot tub here. I did add "bubbles" around Mr. and Mrs., I'm now seeing the many pics I didn't take and need to go back and do (sorry Laura).


It's done! And time to take it to Gia's in Logan!






These are in the display location, however it was 9:30 pm when I turned it in, so my flash dominated, washing out color and detail. I'm going to go back over during the day this weekend and get some better shots, when I realized what the flash was doing I sort of gave up!


No comments:

Post a Comment